The VASER® Shape System
Ultrasound and Massage in One System
The VASER Shape System uses two diferent handpieces to provide a combination of low frequency ultrasound and zonal lymphatic massage to heat the underlying tissue, encourage lymphatic drainage and improve local blood circulation. Controlled from one convenient central console, the system provides big impact in a compact space.
- Hand-held unit uses dual ultrasound transducers to deliver a double beam of 1 MHz ultrasound frequency modulated at 20 – 60 kHz depending on the body application.
- Dual transducers direct an overlapping, controlled ultrasound beam to treat fatty tissue between 1cm and 5cm below the skin surface.
- Variable power and frequency modulation settings can be tailored to patient tolerance with a maximum power setting of 7 W/cm2.
- Lightweight handpiece with on/off controls is easy to move and operate, with a high level of technician control.
Zonal Massage Handpiece
- Vacuum-assisted massage helps to open lymph nodes pre- and post-treatment to encourage the removal of excess toxins and lipids.
- The special Elastomeric Membrane gently lifts, folds and compresses the tissue following a sequence of movements specific to each area being treated, in order to improve lymphatic, arterial and venous circulation.
- Multiple membrane options are available for lymphatic massage and drainage applications.
- Variable vacuum strength settings can be chosen depending on patient tolerance.
- Color touchscreen display for easy use.
- Numerous preset programs for multiple applications and treatment areas.