The TouchView® System
High Quality Imaging and Portability
The TouchView System is a complete, high-performance portable imaging solution designed specifically for aesthetic surgery. The system consists of two components, the TouchView finger probe and the Terason 2000+™ imaging platform.
- 8MHz, 128 element linear array transducer specifically designed to fit between the index and middle fingers.
- Broad bandwidth (5 to 12 MHz) allows adjustable imaging depth, up to 9 cm below the skin. Optimal imaging resolution between 1.5 and 4 cm.
- Frequency and focal point adjustments allow physicians to focus on specific depths and tissue layers depending on the application.
- Capable of working within the surgical field when used with sterile sheath.
Terason 2000+ Ultrasound System
- Lightweight, portable laptop system provides fast and accurate imaging assessment.
- Integrated measurement and reporting tools allow quick analysis.
- Built-in flow imaging capabilities permit simple identification of vessels using Power Doppler.
- Integrated CD/DVD and USB ports enable patient data to be easily stored, managed and transported.
- Intuitive Windows®-based interface and wireless networking capabilities provide superior ease of use and functionality.